Friday, June 11, 2010

Weekly Workout Update - June 11, 2010

June 5 - 11
Sat - off
Sun - Swim 1500M, Bike 40K, Run 10K - 3 hrs 14 min
Mon - off
Tue - Run 5.12 miles
Wed - Swim 2000 yds (pool)
Thur - Bike 11 miles then Run 2 miles
Fri - Lift and Swim 1,760 yds (lake)

Overall it was a good week. I took an extra day off after the triathlon on Sunday, but I'm glad, since I was pretty tired on Monday. A couple of times a week I'm getting up early and doing a workout outside (run or bike) before Matt leaves for work. I like that better than running inside at the Nat or riding on my bike trainer, but I have to do that for some workouts in order to fit everything in while the boys are home. :)

I've starting swimming at Munroe Falls MetroPark on Mon / Fri evenings and that's so much better than laps at the pool! Tonight's swim was one of the best I've ever had in a lake. I felt so much more relaxed than usual. What a great feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment