Friday, May 28, 2010

May 22 - 28
Sat - Run 3.24 miles (last minute decision to run at 8:30 after the boys went to bed)
Sun - Bike 35.76 miles (alone and mostly on the bike path)
Mon - off (tried to swim, but childcare was FULL)
Tue - Run 6.41 miles (all before Matt left for work) :-)
Wed - Bike 5.8 miles (with Tyler in tow)
Thur - Bike 16.5 miles then Run 2 miles (another nice evening with the Grunt Girls)
Fri - Swim 2000 yds

I'm still behind on the swimming, but glad I got in some laps today. Thankfully, the Munroe Falls MetroPark lake opens for the year tomorrow!!! Looking forward to some Monday night swims there with the Cleveland Tri Club. I also can't wait to try out my new wetsuit!!! My TriGlide arrived in the mail today, so I hope it helps the wetsuit go on and off. :)

2 comments:

  1. I think Paul and I might try to make it on Tuesday to Munroe Falls! So ready for some open water - even cold open water. :)

    ReplyDelete