I keep thinking about my new goals. I have to set them; that's how I motivate myself.
There are a few goals on my mind, some more realistic than others.
- Complete a marathon - I was thinking Cleveland, but was talked into Cincinnati. However, I might be out of the state the day of the Flying Pig, so now I'm back with Rock and Roll.
- Cut out more of the junk food - This is a MUST!
- Drop 5 - 10 lbs. - See above
- Complete Rev3 Half Cedar Point, FASTER (aim to cut off about 30 minutes)
- Complete Rev3 FULL IRON - all 140.6 (Hmmm, might be dreaming here....)
Next up: Run a MUC 5k, Saturday October 23, 2010.