Sunday, October 17, 2010

New look

Since I have now completed my first half iron, I decided it was time for a new look on the blog. As you can see, I'm still pretty proud of completing the Half Rev. (That's where all the pics are from.) :-)

I keep thinking about my new goals. I have to set them; that's how I motivate myself.

There are a few goals on my mind, some more realistic than others.

2011
  • Complete a marathon - I was thinking Cleveland, but was talked into Cincinnati. However, I might be out of the state the day of the Flying Pig, so now I'm back with Rock and Roll.
  • Cut out more of the junk food - This is a MUST!
  • Drop 5 - 10 lbs. - See above
  • Complete Rev3 Half Cedar Point, FASTER (aim to cut off about 30 minutes)

OR

  • Complete Rev3 FULL IRON - all 140.6 (Hmmm, might be dreaming here....)

Next up: Run a MUC 5k, Saturday October 23, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment